BHL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHL

NHL 09 PC Online League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Center named Peter Regin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luuni

Luuni

Center named Peter Regin Empty
PostSubject: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

I did send Ilya Zubov to minors and i did call Regin up because i saw that he is good shooter.

in the 4 games that he have played in he scored 6 points and im very very happy with that. He is gonna be the future of my team
Back to top Go down
Luuni

Luuni

PostSubject: Re: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 am

Regin continues hot streak after getting 2 assist in 0-4 win against Washington Capitals
Back to top Go down
Luuni

Luuni

PostSubject: Re: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Regin scored goal again!!! in the same match unfortunately puck did hit his leg and he got injured Sad
Back to top Go down
underhell

underhell

PostSubject: Re: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Luuni wrote:
Regin scored goal again!!! in the same match unfortunately puck did hit his leg and he got injured Sad

muahahahha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luuni

Luuni

PostSubject: Re: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Regin's hot streak ended while playing with injured leg Sad
Back to top Go down
Luuni

Luuni

PostSubject: Re: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Regin in cold streak after doing no points in recent matches. One post spot in 1-2 win against Flames
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Center named Peter Regin   Center named Peter Regin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Center named Peter Regin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BHL :: Ottawa Senators (Luuni)-
Jump to: