BHL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHL

NHL 09 PC Online League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play your games quick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
commish
Admin
commish

Play your games quick Empty
PostSubject: Play your games quick   Play your games quick I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Play your games quickly so we can get to playoffs and get this season over with already. There's not enough interest to keep going,we are down to 10 owners now and i don't see the point to continue,its just a waste of time for me to keep the server up!
Back to top Go down
Luuni

Luuni

PostSubject: Re: Play your games quick   Play your games quick I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Where did penguins manager go? Why games bond got kicked?

How many games we play in league?
Back to top Go down
commish
Admin
commish

PostSubject: Re: Play your games quick   Play your games quick I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:38 pm

i never qicked him,i messaged him a dozen times..he never anwsered...i told him to get rosters and gameplay...he never so i evicted him.Pittsbugh haven't been here in 2 wks,New Jersey haven't been here in 2 or more wks,and Toronto has been gone over a wk.
Back to top Go down
Sigurd79

Sigurd79

PostSubject: Re: Play your games quick   Play your games quick I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:55 pm

I think this league will grow if you gave him some time, after one complete season the league wil gain in credibility and more people will join. That was my opinion.
Back to top Go down
underhell

underhell

PostSubject: Re: Play your games quick   Play your games quick I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm

today are 4 new ppl. dont stop phil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play your games quick   Play your games quick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play your games quick
Page 1 of 1